The Foundation established its Humanitarian Award in 2003 to recognize individuals and organizations whose service to the community of Monroe exemplifies the charitable and humane purposes of the Foundation.
Nomination Due Date: January 31, 2014
- Supporting legal education
- Making legal institutions more responsive to the public interest
- Improving the delivery of legal services
- Encouraging legal services to the underserved
- Improving the administration of justice and encouraging a better understanding of the law by the public.