Job Resource Center
Real Estate Associate -- Underberg & Kessler LLP (Rochester)
Underberg & Kessler seeks real estate associate admitted 3 - 6 years, with experience in commercial real estate and commercial lending. Experience with municipal finance, HUD transaction and tax credit deals a plus. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, as well as an enjoyable and professional working environment. Reply to: Robert Janson, Director of Operations, Underberg & Kessler LLP, 300 Bausch & Lomb Place, Rochester, NY 14604 or email@example.com. Equal Opportunity Employer
Litigation Attorney -- Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC (Rochester)
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is seeking an attorney with two to six years of experience in commercial litigation to join our growing firm and become part of our sophisticated litigation practice group. This position requires an excellent skill set in legal research and writing. In addition, this position requires experience and skills in appellate work, motion practice, depositions, document production work, counseling clients and court appearances. Candidate will be required to submit academic records and writing samples. Please send a current resume and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an EEO Employer.
Secretary -- Mental Hygiene Legal Service (Rochester)
Secretaries provide personal and confidential secretarial services and perform other related duties for the following individual, non-judicial administrators. Chief Clerks VII, Chief Clerks VI, Directors of the Mental Health Information Service, Executive Assistants, Directors and Deputy Directors of units within the Office of Court Administration and other administrative positions of comparable responsibility.
This position will be assigned to the Rochester office. The secretary will provide support for attorneys in litigation-intensive assignments including: preparation of draft pleadings and other draft documents for attorney review; assist in finalizing motions and pleadings for submission to trial court; assist in scheduling adjournments and other interactions with trial courts; organizing discovery documents; preparation of trial books, and processing requests for payment for services involving expert witness, travel expenses and transcripts. Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook and Word Perfect X3 is desirable.
All interested persons meeting the minimum qualifications are encouraged to submit a UCS-5 Application for Employment form www.nycourts.gov/careers/UCS5.pdf and resume to:
Emmett J. Creahan, Director
Mental Hygiene Legal Service - Administrative Offices
M. Dolores Denman Courthouse
50 East Avenue, Suite 402
Rochester, NY 14604
Attorney Family Law Unit - The Legal Aid Society of Rochester, NY
NYS Bar Admission Preferred: Provide legal representation in Monroe County Family and Supreme Courts in proceedings to obtain orders of protection, custody, child support and divorce. Bilingual skills a plus. Excellent benefits, $46,000 for admitted attorneys + DOE.
Resume and cover letter to Kathleen James, Legal Aid Society, One West Main Street, Suite 800, Rochester, NY 14614 or email@example.com.
Title Attorney or Title Examiner -- Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC (Rochester)
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC is seeking an experienced commercial title attorney or title examiner for its Rochester, New York office to provide comprehensive title services, including examinations, preparation of title commitments, closing day title services, and coordinated policy issuances in agency relationships.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Possess positive, goal-oriented, can-do attitude, and an ability to work cooperatively and contribute to a vibrant real estate practice group.
- Demonstrate superior written and oral communication skills.
- Perform job responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner with a high level of accuracy based upon procedures and processes.
- Understand risks and liabilities of titles.
- Examine title orders to determine the conditions of the title and insurable documents.
- Research, analyze and explain chains of title, legal descriptions, title exceptions, and curative requirements.
- Analyze property surveys and understand survey issues and exceptions in the context of marketability and insurability.
- Prepare accurate and comprehensive title commitments.
- Coordinate and manage closing day title services, including preparation of comprehensive settlement statements and loan closing statements and collection of curative requirements necessary for policy issuance.
- Coordinate and manage timely policy issuances in agency relationships.
Qualified candidates should send a confidential letter of application and a current resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our classified listings, and job resource center. If you would like to post a listing on our website, please contact Dajaneé Parrish at (585) 402-7198 for complete details. Postings include a link in our weekly eDocket to this page.
Classified Listing Contract