My Home Page
Renew Online Calendar Online Directory Young Lawyers Find a Lawyer Videos

Monroe County Bar Association News

Filing a Grievance

The Monroe County Bar Association is authorized to resolve fee disputes and to investigate professional performance issues, such as communications, between a Monroe County attorney and the client. All complaints must be in writing and signed by the client.

The mission of both the Fee Arbitration Committee and the Professional Performance Committee is to resolve disputes whenever possible. For additional information, please contact Mark Swail at (585) 546-1817.

Visit the Filing a Grievance page

< Back to news